It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: A Good Place To Buy A Boat In The Philippines
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 pm 

Can you recommend a good place to buy a boat in the Philippines?

I am looking for a second hand boat but I do not have too much money.

Help please.

Post subject: Re: A Good Place To Buy A Boat In The Philippines
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm 
I have a friend who just bought a boat that he found on the website of Broadwater Marine in Subic Bay.

If you are looking to buy a second hand boat then that may be a good place to start. But I just received this email from an acquaintance also in Subic Bay. It is a place where boats get stored and I presume some people just walk away from them not being able to pay for the upkeep. It might be a good place to buy a cheap boat :)

There will be a sealed bidding for boats in our yard in Subic starting Oct.11- Oct.28, you may inspect the vessels their and leave your bids with our yard manager Spanky Perez. All bids will be opened at 2pm Oct.29 at Mr. Perez' office at Watercraft.
The boats for bidding are as follows:
1) 1988 Prindle 18-2 sailing catamaran with complete sails rigging and trailer. I have used this boat and I am certain it will leave all hobie cat 16's in it's wake if properly handled.
2) Vitamin Sea 36' cabin cruiser with twin Volvo Penta engines. The hull is good but the interior and engines need work. Abandoned since 2003.
3) 1992 Bayliner 38' cabin cruiser with twin turbo diesel engines and twin cabins, hull interior and engines are in good condition. Check this one out.
4) Punta de Uian 32' Trailerable sailboat includes trailer, built by Yamaha, complete hardware and riggings. With auxilliary diesel engine.
5)1997 Shuttle craft made in Canada for use with any jetski for propulsion. Hull is good but upholstery need s to be replaced.

Email or text me up for any questions. 09228967352.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm 

Wow! thanks ms.juliet. great idea. do you live in subic?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:36 am 
Site Admin

Good suggestions. You might also try to look at the Puerto Galera Yacht Club website Classified Ad pages if you want to buy a boat in the Philippines.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:10 pm 

Hi! Yes, though may have been posted for quite some time. I would like to suggest here what my friend suggested me. Rayomarine has been around supplying boats, sailboats, catamaran, and even kayak here in the Philippines. If you happen to have time give them a visit and have the boat you deserve.